Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Salsa

I'm a little behind on the 30 day challenge. But a lot has happened in the last week.  Lots of celebrating for my 30th which was this past Sunday and of course Super Bowl Sunday.  Go Giants! The game was great and I enjoyed the Madonna half time show.  I really don't care that she flipped everyone off. LOL! Something bad always has to happen during the half time show.  Everyone's a critic.  I was too busy enjoying the music and singing along with my friends, Cheryl and Christy.

This Super Salsa recipe I got from Trader Joe's.  We went there last Friday and they had samples out and this recipe card. I loved it so much that I bought all the ingredients and made it that night then used the rest of it in my 7 layer dip I made on Sunday.  Big hit and super easy to make. And all the ingredients you can get at Trader Joe's. Great with chips or as a relish with your meat!


INGREDIENTS

1 jar Salsa of your choice
1 jar "Corn & Chile" salsa
1 can Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
1 box Cilantro, finely diced (I used half of it)
1 avocado, diced

DIRECTIONS

1.  Combine salsas and beans in a bowl and chill.
2.  Before serving, add avocado and cilantro and mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment